- NUrological Oncology
- NFemale Urology
- NMale Urology
Send your request now
- Male Urology
- Urological Oncology
- Female Urology
From that moment a new era begins: that of Robotic Surgery continuously evolving and characterized by extreme precision and minimal invasiveness, offering the patient considerable advantages and a high degree of satisfaction.
Thanks to its characteristics and its infinite potential, surgical robots are now used in numerous specialities, including Urology.
The advantages for the doctor
- Easily reach complex anatomical areas
- Treatment of complex pathologies
- 3D-HD visualization of the operating field
- More precise surgical gesture without physiological tremor
Benefits for the patient
- Less blood loss
- Reduction of painkillers in the post-operative period
- Reduction of incisions and concomitant reduction of scars
- Lower risk of complications
- Shorter hospitalization times
- Faster return to normal work and social activities
Here a minimally invasive surgical approach is preferred and for this reason the Ruesch Clinic makes available to its patients the currently most advanced and technologically advanced system in the field of Robotic Surgery: the Da Vinci Xi System.
Highly specialized surgeons apply this minimally invasive surgical technique with very high precision for General and Urological Surgery.
The Ruesch Clinic is thus the 1st non-accredited private facility in Southern Italy and the third in Italy to be equipped with the Da Vinci Xi System Robot.